Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bakerzin The Moon Rabbits Truffle Snow Skin Mooncakes

Food is never just food in modern Singapore. I admit that I am attracted to packaging, provided the food is good. And alas, I found that Bakerzin's Truffle Snow Skin mooncakes are nice!

This year, Bakerzin's mooncake comes in good quality plastic bags of pink, orange and yellow, with beautiful rabbit printed on it. I was so attracted because of the rabbit. I like rabbit signs, because I think they have a special meaning for me.

In addition, the rabbit theme goes down to being embossed on the mooncake itself. What more can I ask for?

The bag that I actually bought.
The silver foil keep-warm bag that is equally attractive.
Oh my gosh! This drawer, I could reuse it to put my makeup or stationery. I am already using it on my study table.
The rabbit-embossed mooncakes in 4 flavours, two of each.
Rabbits, close-up.


The deal is sweeter, because there is discount for all DBS/POSB card members. At $41.75, I really feel as though I am just buying a bag.

I have opened, cut, and eaten the mooncakes, because I was told they would not last more than two weeks. I thought I cannot finish them, but I feel I can, because they are so small! I cut each of them into eighths, and take a small nibble when I need a sweet treat.

Not wanting to overeat these things, I have also used it as an excuse to invite family and friends over for a tea! Love it. (Now that I am living away from my family, I really feel a real need to be socially active. Otherwise, I think I will go crazy from loneliness.)

PS: I am already planning to get the black and gold durian mooncake. On my plans since last year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. May I know which outlet you went. I don't seem to find this pink tote bag from jurong point's bakerzin .

Anonymous said...

I bought the same mooncakes like you and had the same packaging. Thanks for the idea of using the box to put cosmetics.

 

Positively Nice - My Beauty Blog

Latest and most honest reviews of the efficacy of beauty products, skincare, cosmetics, and my take on fashion, plus lots of my tips that will make people compliment! =)))

Beauty can be affordable, only at Positively Nice.

Positively Nice
Powered By Blogger

Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Proud Member of Nuffnang






Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Sweetly Nice - Singa 坡 の Makan | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks